I was tagged by and finally have gotten around to replying! Now you can all see how boring my
real life is!
Four jobs you have had:
1. Graphic Designer
2. Web Site Designer
3. Student (yes it's a job! hehe)
4. Inventory taker
Four jobs you have had and absolutely hated
1. I haven't had much job experience so I'm skipping these
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
3. The X-Files movie (I'm such a nerd)
4. Father Goose
Four places you have lived:
1.El Paso, TX
2. Albuquerque NM
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Stargate (both SG and SGA)
4. Veronica Mars
(those that know me know this list would go to much larger than 4!)
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Browsnville, TX
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. San Antonio, TX
Four websites I visit daily:
2. myspace.com (shh! I have a fake mock account to torment people)
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Anything Chocolate
3. Spaghetti and Meatballs
4. Seasame Chicken
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a nice cool pool (it's still 85 F at midnight!)
2. In the arms of some lovely mancandy (leaving that one! hehe)
3. Somewhere fun and exotic
Four things I always carry with me:
1. a book
2. cell phone
4. another book in case the first one is finished
Four things I couldnt live without:
Four things I wouldnt want to live without:
3. A TV (I'm shallow)
4. A computer
Four things I have learned to live without just fine:
2. The Internet (for short periods of time hehe)
3. Despite the above statement a TV
Four things I would change if I could:
1. The border situation
3. stupid people
4. embarrasing past moments
Four places I want to go that others think is questionable
1. Death Valley (so I can appreciate El Paso heat as being cool)
3. Coober Pedy AUS (opals and underground houses seem worth seeing)
Four things that make me go 'Hmm'
1. People on the internet.
2. Professors that are idiots and can't quit lamenting on their vast intellegence and artistic ability (especially writing professors)
3. People that get on this site without knowing what it is because it's "cool" then wander around asking people what photoshop is and how to make pretty pictures .
4. TomKat and Brangelina (yep have to leave that one in too Sev)
Four things I like to see in an artist:
1. Something unique
2. Creating for the joy of creating, not praise or the lack thereof
3. Willingness to help others when you can
4. Not being wrapped up in your own ego
Four qualities I treasure in others:
2. The ability to take things less than seriously sometimes
Four qualities I need to change in myself:
1. Being braver
2. Not procrastinating as much
3. Getting overly stressed about small things
4. being a home body
I don't know who to tag that wants to respond so let me know and I'll tag the first four people that want to be tagged!
First to submit to be tagged:
1. Credit if you use, either on DA or off. (just copy and paste URL)
2. Do not redistribute on e-mail groups, websites etc.
3. Brushes are free for noncommercial use. You only need to let me know about use if you're using them off of the internet for non commercial projects (because I use stock in some of my brushes).
5. Do not use my art as stock. Anything that can be used is in the stock or resources gallery.
6. Note me if you want to show me your work. Comments on the front page notifying of brush use will be ignored no matter how great your work is. PS: Other comments are ok, just not ones linking me to your work because of stock use .
Please abide by these rules, I would hate to have to take the brushes off because people aren't paying attention!
Have a question? Read the Brush FAQ [link]
TUTORIALS ON HOW TO INSTALL, MAKE, AND USE BRUSHES:<a href="[link]"">Tutorials</a>
Clubs I currently have joined or was a member of in the past:
#photoshop-tutorials~SG1Fanatics #brushes ~danieljacksonclub ~SG1-Jack ~amanda-tapping ~ChrisJudge-Teal-c #StargateSGC #GargoylesClub ~BrushMakers ~YoukaiDowns ~art-masters ~DeviousFractals